Head Medical are currently working alongside NHS England to find internationally-trained GPs / Family Medicine Specialists for fantastic career opportunities in London.
In addition to a minimum 3-year position with one of the most respected healthcare institutions in the world, the scheme offers an unrivalled number of additional benefits for international doctors looking to live and work in the UK, including:
• GMC registration fees paid
• Assistance with English Language tests and continued training
• Financial support (capped) with accommodation and transport costs for first 28 days in post
• Support in getting to know the area you will be living and working in
• Induction training
• Paid leave to improve English Language skills (if required)
• Practices involved in this scheme will be offering attractive and competitive salaries (with London roles benefitting from additional funds)
• Help with relocation costs and continued mentorship for 6 months
We’ll be travelling to Spain in August 2018 to hold events for doctors who want to learn more about living and working in London.
These events are a chance for us to meet those of you who are looking to explore opportunities with the NHS in London, discover your career plans, and give you a better idea of what opportunities are available and the challenges you will need to overcome to secure your dream job and lifestyle.
Sat. 11th August 2018 (1100 – 1400)
Sun. 12th August 2018 (1100 – 1400)
During the event we will provide advice on topics including:
Living in London
You’ll also be able to ask your own questions in an interactive Q&A session following the main presentations.
Find out more about GP job opportunities with NHS England in London – contact our UK & Ireland Team today on +44 (0)131 240 5268 or email UK@headmedical.com
MAS INFORMACION AQUI: https://www.headmedical.com/about-us/making-the-move-spain-portugal.aspx